Encinitas' Beautiful Cliff-Top Condo in Gated Seabluffe Community with private beach access just a few units south. Seabluffe Community has two Pools with Spa, tennis court, playground, access to Grandview Beach.
This 1,487 sq./ft. two bedroom +loft, cliff-top condo has a huge glass patio deck overlooking the Pacific perfect for watching the sunset and BBQing.
Complete remodel in late 2008. A home away from home, featuring everything you need on your stay.
• A full kitchen and bar with island and dining area looking out to the private landscaped patio area (with fountain and shower) also open to the dining room and living room leading out onto the ocean-view deck. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishware, cleaning supplies, and all needed appliances.
o You will also find a handy “welcome booklet” with everything you need to know about the condo and surrounding area (restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, medical needs, etc.)
o Living room includes a Smart-TV for you to log-in to Netflix, Amazon, etc. as well as Cox-Cable, VCR/DVD, sound bar, and Stereo system.
• The master bedroom also has access to the ocean deck, a TV & DVD, a large walk-in closet, and private bathroom with a double-sink and a spacious shower.
• The other bedroom is next to the kitchen and entrance in the same hall as another full bathroom with washer/dryer.
• Up a few steps there is an office/den area with a window looking out to the ocean. Here you will find a computer with internet access, games, books, etc. all for your use.
• Up a few more steps you will find the loft for extra sleeping space or playing. The “kids” loft does has a twin mattress, 2 foldable sleeping mats, and a big, comfy beanbag.
* You are able to fit your car in the garage, where you will find a plethora of beach accessories (boogie boards, beach toys, umbrella, chairs, etc.) Everything unlocked in the garage may be used.
Call, Text, or Email me for 30+ day leases
1 month off-season $11,000/Month
2-month off-season $9,000/Month
3-month off-season $7,500/Month
4+Month off-season $6,000/Month
Nestled in a cul de sac on one of Del Mar's nicest streets. Only minutes to All that Del Mar has to offer. This charming home is situated between Del Mar beaches and Torrey Pines beaches and State Reserve.
Famous Del Mar Race Track and restaurants are only minutes away by car or Uber. Walk your way to all of the above in fifteen to twenty minutes.
Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area that includes a pool, spa and BBQ area with sink, cooktop and refrigerator. Plenty of room for entertaining with lounge chairs and alfresco dining.
The home is single level so it's perfect for all ages. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked for all of your cooking needs. Washer and dryer are provided for your convenience. This home is also equipped with a Sonos sound system for indoor and poolside enjoyment. There are beach chairs, umbrella and beach towels provided as well. There are three TV's. Huge master suite and bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower. Master suite overlooks the backyard oasis. Two more sizable bedrooms feature two queen beds and one includes a TV. Home sleeps six comfortably with two queens and a king in master.
Plenty of parking two garage spaces and four outdoor spaces.
Call, Text, or Email me for 30-day+ Leases
$9,500/Month (Tenant pays utilities)